Alpha Meridian Group can recharge your company with our expertise in High Performance Sales, Marketing, Leadership Development and Talent Optimization
Alpha Meridian Group is a full-scope advisory firm whose guiding ethos is to build GREAT organizations. Our consultants are proven business leaders who have led high-performing teams and businesses across multiple industries, including Financial Services, Manufacturing & Logistics, Energy, Consumer Brands, Hospitality, Real Estate and more.
Whether your goal is to seek entry into new markets or wish to expand your existing operations, AMG will develop customized business projects designed to yield excess returns by creating a culture based on performance and accountability.
Alpha Meridian Group has consulted for privately held & publicly traded firms on both sides of the ocean. Our company’s services include:
- Building business cultures based on performance and accountability
- Developing strong brands & marketing campaigns with trackable metrics
- Award-winning relationship-based sales training
- Identifying specialized talent
- Building a leadership legacy
- Bringing unrecognized or under-valued assets to market
- Identifying high ROI investment & marketing opportunities
- Providing multi-utility systems to under-electrified regions
Building Leadership DNA
Alpha Meridian Group is the ASEAN operating partner for the Leadership Pipeline Institute® (LPI), the research institute and leading global provider of solutions based on the Leadership Pipeline Principles. LPI solutions enable organizations to build strong leaders while creating a system for future leader development within the organization.
Today, the Leadership Pipeline is perceived as one of the most influential leadership models through the last two decades. A significant number of the FORTUNE 500 companies have successfully implemented the Leadership Pipeline as their main leadership infrastructure for selecting and growing leaders at all levels and it has seamlessly been applied to corporate, non-profit and public organizations around the world.
Companies need an enduring architecture to focus human resource processes and programs. The architecture should set common standards for both performance and potential, differentiated by layer of management. It should also establish language and processes to address issues, identify problems, and exploit opportunities effectively, as well as data for making decisions about everything from job transition to performance improvement.
Based on their observations over more than four decades in the corporate field and research from more than 80 international companies, the authors of The Leadership Pipeline book– Stephen Drotter, James Noel and Ram Charan –cited a number of reasons why organizations in current times are falling short in their internal leadership development and talent efforts.
The above is elaborated further in The Leadership Pipeline book. Today, a significant number of the Fortune 500 companies have implemented the Leadership Pipeline concept as their key architecture for selecting, assessing and developing leaders.
Here are some of the real business challenges that necessitate adoption of the Leadership Pipeline Framework.
- Lack of consistent HR architecture to support ongoing leadership development
- Poorly defined and measured accountability for a set of results
- Executives are not adept at selecting the right candidates for the right jobs
- Low success rate of external hires at leadership positions
- Emerging critical new markets like India, Africa and China which require leaders to develop global perspectives to operate efficiently
- Increasing ambiguity, complexity and volatility of the business environment makes leaders wary of their roles and responsibilities
An Introduction to Leadership Transition Programs
AMG is Proud to Introduce the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) to Southeast Asia
EOS®, the Entrepreneurial Operating System, is a complete set of simple concepts and practical tools that has helped thousands of entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses. Implementing EOS will help you and your leadership team get better at three things:
- Vision—getting everyone in your organization 100% on the same page with where you’re going, and how you plan to get there
- Traction®—instilling focus, discipline, and accountability throughout the company so that everyone executes on that vision—every day
- Healthy—helping your leaders become a more cohesive, functional, healthy leadership team
Why Does EOS Work?
Thousands of entrepreneurial companies around the world are running on The Entrepreneurial Operating System®. Their owners and leaders are getting more of what they want from the business, and you can too. What is it about EOS® that makes it work so well in a small, growing business?
- Built for Busy Entrepreneurs. EOS is made up of simple concepts and practical tools that can be easily applied in a fast-paced small business. There’s no theory, no management fads – just basic, useful tools that help people get more of the right stuff done every week.
- Holistic Model and Approach. EOS doesn’t treat symptoms – it helps you cure the “whole body” by strengthening the Six Key Components™ of your business – Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction.
- Designed to Solve Issues Once and For All. By helping you and your team focus on the “root cause” of your issues – EOS takes you below the surface to produce real, permanent change.
- Brings Focus, Discipline and Accountability. EOS is a simple framework for defining what’s important, who owns it, and exactly what success looks like. With every member of your team accountable for a handful of goals and numbers, you’ll get consistently better results.
EOS works in any entrepreneurial company – across all industries and business models. If you’ve got people in your business, EOS can help you clarify, simplify and achieve your vision. EOScombines timeless business principles with a set of simple, practical, real-world tools to help entrepreneurs get what they want from their businesses.
Inside Traction, you’ll learn the secrets of strengthening the Six Key Components™ of your business. You’ll discover simple yet powerful ways to run your company that will give you and your leadership team more focus, more growth, and more enjoyment.
Based on years of real-world implementation in thousands of companies, the Entrepreneurial Operating System is a practical method for achieving the business success you have always envisioned.